Shodhan Sheth
22.m@Pune
single n lookin
shodhan[dot]sheth[at]gmail[dot]com

linkZ n feedZ

Site Feed(Atom)
Geeky Feed(RSS/Atom Combo)
BlogLines Subscription
del.icio.us feed(RSS)

Powered by
Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Test

my worst fears have cum true. my new(first) employer asked me to go through a certification test n i failed miserably. 36%. among the least in the klass. n twas a jaav certifikation test.
my pathetik performance has also spawned in me a new thread of thought. whydo these ppl take language specifik tests. i mean, isnt the logik n da rate of assimilation more important?? the primary reason as to why i accepted this job offer was that they would be differenent than the others ie., be impressed by my tek savyness, admire the fakt that im up to datre with the latest tek stuff, not relying on a dekade old language. but things are begining to seem gloomy. day1. lunch break

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com